Five Things to Look For When Buying a Rolex
Rolex watches are quite expensive watches. Before buying rolex watches you must keep certain things in mind. You must ensure that you buy the correct rolex watch for yourself or for your loved ones. There are various shops that deal in fake rolex watches so you must be careful while buying rolex watches. Unikluxury offers various brands of women accessories in a wide variety.
Rolex dealers, master watchmakers, and yes, fake makers, have provided us some helpful tips that could save you both big bucks and big heartaches.
1. Only an authorized dealer can sell a brand new Rolex watch with a factory warrantee. There are no exceptions to this.
2. Straight bands are good bands and kinked bands are bad. First off, if the bracelet doesn't obviously match the watch, move on down to the next dealer.
3. One of the most telling aspects of Rolex fakes is that the second hand "ticks" second by second around the dial instead of running smoothly as it would on a real Rolex watch.
4. Another notable feature of a genuine rolex is the bubble-like date window that magnifies the date on the GMT, Submariner and other models. If the date number appearing in that window or the magnifying bubble itself are crooked or a little off center, you are looking at a fake.
5. Genuine Rolex timepieces have a Hologram-encoded sticker on the back of the watch. There is reference number unique to the watch and above is a hologram Rolex crown logo.